Heels & Steel is an online pole competition for ALL pole dancers who love to dance in heels! This competition is open to international participants.
This category explores movement around the pole and on the floor without tricks, climbing or any aerial element.
If you're into the Russian pole dance style, this category is perfect for you. Movements involve fast and slow movements and transitions, and powerful moves and tricks on the pole.
No pole? No problem! This is an off-the-pole category where dancers use the floorspace to create movement and flow.
- Complete registration form and pay the Entry Fee of Php 1500 / 30USD
- Participants may enter in more than one (1) category. Submit separate registration form and entry fees for each category.
- Registration is until May 30, 2022 11:59pm Philippine Time
- Finalists will be announced on June 7, 2022. All finalists will receive an email with the confirmation, criteria for judging, and the mechanics of the competition.
Video Entry Requirements
- Maximum of two (2) minutes
- 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Must not be edited
- Video is uploaded on Youtube and should be set to PUBLIC with the following format:
CATEGORY - LEVEL - NAME (i.e. LOW FLOW - AMATEUR - JENNIE SANTOS)
Overall Champion Amateur: cash prize and medal
Overall Champion Elite: cash prize and medal
First place in each category: medal
Registration deadline: May 30, 2022 11:59pm Philippine Time
Announcement of Finalists: June 7, 2022
Competition date: July 17, 2022
* Entry fee is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
* Heels & Steel Organizers reserves the right to move you into a different category or level if found that you do not meet the requirement for the category or level you registered for.
* Panel of judges will be announced prior to the streaming.
* This is not a Live event. All performances are pre-recorded.
Participant has not placed in any pole competitions and/or has never taught a pole and/or floorwork class (online and/or in-studio).
Participant has placed in a pole competition and/or has taught a pole and/or floorwork class (online and/or in-studio).